The purge

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So I did something shocking the other day. I deleted every calendar app from my iPhone and all but one weather app from my iPhone. I still have the NOAA radar app, but that's it. I came to realization that the stock calendar and weather app is more than sufficient. I think I'm just going to quit looking.

Now Twitter apps, on the other hand, I still about 6 of those with Tweetbot being the default. Those are just too good to delete. Call me crazy, but The Purge is complete.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm one of those people who experiment a lot with various apps, but afterwards, I only keep installed those that I use almost daily.

NPBeck79

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Never needed another calendar app; I find the apple native one very good and manages to cope with my often too many changes. I think it's great and never really understood the reasons for looking for alternative ones. As for the weather app, I rarely check for the weather so don't really care for a good app.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I am the same way with some things. For some reason I really never liked replacing the calendar app. But I do use Beweather and Tweetbot. Other than that I like the stock calendar and contacts app.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I run everything stock...

Actually I used my iPhone not long ago for a week with nothing else installed... Actually not that bad...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Native calendar app for me even thou I paid for Fantastical 2 I got rid of it

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member