So I did something shocking the other day. I deleted every calendar app from my iPhone and all but one weather app from my iPhone. I still have the NOAA radar app, but that's it. I came to realization that the stock calendar and weather app is more than sufficient. I think I'm just going to quit looking.
Now Twitter apps, on the other hand, I still about 6 of those with Tweetbot being the default. Those are just too good to delete. Call me crazy, but The Purge is complete.
- 02-07-2014, 11:33 AM #2
- 02-07-2014, 11:44 AM #3
- 02-07-2014, 12:29 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
Re: The purge
Never needed another calendar app; I find the apple native one very good and manages to cope with my often too many changes. I think it's great and never really understood the reasons for looking for alternative ones. As for the weather app, I rarely check for the weather so don't really care for a good app.
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
- 02-07-2014, 12:47 PM #5
- 02-07-2014, 01:24 PM #6
- 02-07-2014, 01:53 PM #7
- By Jtshurtleff in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2014, 09:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:35 AM
- By ctt1wbw in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:00 PM