WallFit: Fix your Wallpaper for iOS7 with WallFit ( FREE for next 48 hours)

venky90

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
One of the little frustrating issues that many iPhone users experienced with the most recent iOS 7 update is getting pictures setup as wallpaper properly.

When you choose one of your pictures for your custom wallpaper you don't have a lot of control over what ends up being displayed.

Because the phone automatically sizes the image, it can often zoom in to the wrong part of the image or cut off limbs or heads with no option to move things around.

If you want a lot more control over what actually gets displayed as your default image, checkout an app called WallFit

WallFit gives you pinpoint control so you can resize, rotate and position the image to exactly the way you want it displayed.

The app essentially allows you to modify an image in a way that will cause the automatic sizing in iOS 7 to properly display it without the zoomed in or misaligned results.

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/app/id804506906?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/app/id804506906?mt=8[/URL]

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fix your Wallpaper for iOS7 with Wallex

Are you the app's developer? Anyway, thanks for the recommendation, and have a great day...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well Welcome to iMore and thank you for the tip on this app. Good luck with it.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

I installed this app and was not impressed...scaled images are blurry compared to the original and you have to scale the image smaller in order to see the entire image...this is on my iPad mini...my advice would be to not waste your money on this app...

venky90

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

This app is designed for iPhone only. We have supported iPhone 3.5 and 4 inch device types.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

I installed this app and was not impressed...scaled images are blurry compared to the original and you have to scale the image smaller in order to see the entire image...this is on my iPad mini...my advice would be to not waste your money on this app...
This app is designed for iPhone only. We have supported iPhone 3.5 and 4 inch device types.

For me the images look blurry on the app, but once they are being used as wallpaper they are crisp and sharp, much like the original. Having that that, my only gripe with this app is that when I use the "preview" to see how the image would look as a wallpaper, the "preview" is totally off; the edges are not true. I had to redo an image 5 times to get it right. Please look into it (iPhone 5s with the latest iOS).

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Not according to what it says on iTunes:

"Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5."

Again, this app does not work as indicated on my iPad mini...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

That text gets out there because all iPhone apps will run on an iPad. It does not mean they run well or correctly unless the app developer made it a universal app as indicated by an plus sign in the app price tag.

I suppose it does "work" on my iPad.. it just doesn't work well and produces blurry images that I still have a hard time formatting to fit the screen correctly. I was excited about this app but it left me feeling no better than I did prior to downloading it. I suppose I'll put that on me for not asking if there were any ipad users that had luck with it... but heck, it was only 0.99 so no biggie.

venky90

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

We have made this app into universal app. It will take few days to approve by Apple.

Thanks for the feedback.

venky90

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

Updated version of the app is live on appstore. Latest version supports iPad also.

We have changed the app name from Wallex to WallFit.

Now you can post any suggestions or feedback on Twitter @wallfitapp

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal