Cycloramic

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, but I'm not about to place my iPhone on a surface and watch it vibrate around and fall over shattering the retina display....(laughing)....Not gonna happen, my friend.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Actually the selfie360 in related is pretty cool and free might grab that

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll be brave and try it...I'm curious to see if it really works:raised-eyebrow:

Edit: so I tried & I'm kind of impressed. Didn't work as well on the wood table but on the granite counter top in the kitchenette it worked perfectly!! You can also share the video to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & a few others. I wish I could post the actual video but the panoramic shot will have to do.

3a4yhubu.jpg

Last edited:

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'll be brave and try it...I'm curious to see if it really works:raised-eyebrow:

Edit: so I tried & I'm kind of impressed. Didn't work as well on the wood table but on the granite counter top in the kitchenette it worked perfectly!! You can also share the video to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & a few others. I wish I could post the actual video but the panoramic shot will have to do.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/01/3a4yhubu.jpg

Oh that's pretty cool!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This app and the Developer was showcased on ABC TV Series 'The Shark Tank' this past Friday night and Mark Cuban - Owner of the Dallas Mavericks and Laurie Granier of QVC gave him $500.000.00 ea. for a 30% stake in the company. As I watched it as cool as it seemed I went to iTunes and it had 6 reviews at the time and the developer claimed about 600,000 downloads?? Anyway not something I would put down and let the vibration rotate it and once it takes the Panoramic pic it shows it in a 3D viewer. Good luck to them all.

EDIT: At broadcasting it was .99 cents and now $1.99 - Also see Screenshots.

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Just thought I would let the whole app speak for itself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner