What's with the new Twitter app?

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
well I can only tell what I understand it to be... Discover will generate random tweets that somehow relate/are based on your interests and people or topics you follow plus it gives you a chart of what's "trending" in your location (most tweeted about). Activity shows you the latest activity of people you do follow on your twitter. Like for example when they follow someone else or favourite a tweet. Say if the people you follow on twitter are your actual friends you might find it interesting who they started following today or which tweets in particular they liked/favourited. I guess that's the main idea.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
well I can only tell what I understand it to be... Discover will generate random tweets that somehow relate/are based on your interests and people or topics you follow plus it gives you a chart of what's "trending" in your location (most tweeted about). Activity shows you the latest activity of people you do follow on your twitter. Like for example when they follow someone else or favourite a tweet. Say if the people you follow on twitter are your actual friends you might find it interesting who they started following today or which tweets in particular they liked/favourited. I guess that's the main idea.

Thanks for the reply...the more i use it the more I seem to like it..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2