Rollit, photo transfer app

Neirys

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Everyone knows that transferring photos or videos from your computer to your iDevice is a mess so I've made a little app called "Rollit, photo transfer app" which makes the job.
This app work through USB which is 3x faster than WiFi. No third-party software requires, this app takes advantages of the iTunes File Sharing feature (not using synchronization thus).

There are no limit of size or number of transferred elements and the app supports a bunch of extensions (jpg, gif, png, tif, tiff, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, mov, mp4, m4v).

Here's download link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rollit-photo-transfer-app/id741790426?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

screen320x320.jpeg
screen320x320.jpeg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. Hopefully, lots of our members will check it out. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and the Mobile Nations community - This is where you want to bring your app for iPhone and all our members will appreciate it. We wish you the best success and best of luck to you.

Neirys

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

Auntie Helen

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
i tried the app but after the transfer, the photos were not put in order according to date. camera roll would recognize the transferred photos as new photos and place them behind whatever is already in camera roll. since iOS7 could categorize photos by time, is there any way to place the transferred photos into order according to the date created?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox