BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Pfluger: thanks for the offer. PM sent.

The best part is that you just download the new version and it replaces the beta version from TestFlight - no (re)configuration is necessary. Very nice.

Did you delete first?

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I left my review. I think they wait for a certain number of reviews before posting them. They probably do have to be approved first. Recon they have a computer that does that? I already posted about BeWeather 2 on Facebook.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you @pfluger. I certainly will leave a review so I guess I have to go the PayPal route. Weird that we can't review with a redeem code, I don't understand that.
Is that Apple policy for people that tested the beta?

I want to say I love the way you communicated in this thread, up.
I still have one I can't review because I used a code the Dev sent me. It's for Leonardo Photo Editor. Same Dev for Superimpose. But I had a promo code for eWeather HD, and after about a month I was finally able to leave a review. Weird.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Current set up: Big Shiny Weather by ba_hamilton. Chalkboard font. Dark Olive theme.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416250566.494586.jpg

The widget:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416250587.758622.jpg

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Pfluger: thanks for the offer. PM sent.

The best part is that you just download the new version and it replaces the beta version from TestFlight - no (re)configuration is necessary. Very nice.
I hope it also works the other way round, that you can simply overwrite the official release with another beta.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
If you are having trouble with the promo link, try this: Open the App Store on your phone, go to the "Featured" tab and scroll all the way down. There is a button "Redeem". Tap it and enter the promo code manually.

IMG_0800.PNG

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73