BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey pfluger---I only reported the crash just once. Guess someone else it's having crashes to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
image.jpg

pfluger

When opening the app and there is an alert, it (the alert) pushes the screen area above the alert up so that some of the info is cut off.
If I pull down slightly on the screen it appears as it should.

The Feels Like and the Wind slots are not displaying the numbers until I pull down on the screen.
TIA

Last edited:

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
View attachment 71451

pfluger

When opening the app and there is an alert, it (the alert) pushes the screen area above the alert up so that some of the info is cut off.
If I pull down slightly on the screen it appears as it should.

The Feels Like and the Wind slots are not displaying the numbers until I pull down on the screen.
TIA

Nevermind, all is well now.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know all the required icons to include in a set for BeWeather 2? Like "Clear", "Sunny", "mostly sunny", etc. Is there a list? I'm making a custom iconset, but need to know what to include.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know all the required icons to include in a set for BeWeather 2? Like "Clear", "Sunny", "mostly sunny", etc. Is there a list? I'm making a custom iconset, but need to know what to include.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

I downloaded a set that pfluger referenced earlier in this thread and matched my set up to that. There are also a group of MOONxx icons that, again, according to pfluger are not used in the iOS app.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Finally official!

I created a new thread at http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-games/308411-beweather-2-iphone.html
(Make sure you show off your custom BeWeather creations for everyone else to see there!)

Thanks everyone for your help in getting this app to release :)

If you have been active in this beta please send me a short PM so I can get you a free copy of the official release!

A. Send me your Paypal e-mail and I will send you the amount to purchase BeWeather from the app store. You will have a "regular" copy and be able to leave a review.

B. I send you a promo code to redeem in the app store for a free copy of BeWeather. You will not be able to leave a review.

Just let me know if you want to A or B

PS: Every single positive review on the app store helps us tremendously!!!

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank you @pfluger. I certainly will leave a review so I guess I have to go the PayPal route. Weird that we can't review with a redeem code, I don't understand that.
Is that Apple policy for people that tested the beta?

I want to say I love the way you communicated in this thread, 👍 up.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Awesome work done by all. Great group of testers here.

Congrats again on the official release.

Finally official!

I created a new thread at http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-games/308411-beweather-2-iphone.html
(Make sure you show off your custom BeWeather creations for everyone else to see there!)

Thanks everyone for your help in getting this app to release :)

If you have been active in this beta please send me a short PM so I can get you a free copy of the official release!

A. Send me your Paypal e-mail and I will send you the amount to purchase BeWeather from the app store. You will have a "regular" copy and be able to leave a review.

B. I send you a promo code to redeem in the app store for a free copy of BeWeather. You will not be able to leave a review.

Just let me know if you want to A or B

PS: Every single positive review on the app store helps us tremendously!!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Pfluger: thanks for the offer. PM sent.

The best part is that you just download the new version and it replaces the beta version from TestFlight - no (re)configuration is necessary. Very nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro