BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
If you are having problems with crashing widget or not working with all sections, can you try to switch to the default iconset?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Do you need/want the crash logs if we encounter crashes? If so, what’s the best way to get them to you? BTW, I have enabled the Share With App Developers in the Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage section.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
That is how I think it should work but I'm missing that icon suddenly. It was there when I just downloaded the first beta. To make sure, that first beta is still on my phone.
Where did you find the message that an update is available? Email or a notification from testflight?

I received both. I downloaded through Testflight though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
"Current Conditions" section works well with either "Daily Forecast" or "Text Forecast", but nothing else loads. Minutely Forecast won't load even by itself. The widget feature still needs a bit of tweaking. :)
Now let me go check other stuff.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Do you need/want the crash logs if we encounter crashes? If so, what’s the best way to get them to you? BTW, I have enabled the Share With App Developers in the Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage section.

With the new build we should now automatically get the logs for in app crashes. It doesn't work with the widget though.

If you encounter a crash in the widget you can post the log here or send it to us via e-mail to beta at bellshare dot com.

The 'Share With App Developers' seems to only work once the app is live in the store. It will auto post crash logs to the Apple developer console.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I must be lucky, as everything seems to be working. The minute widget still does what it did in the first beta. Tap it and it expends, but text is still there.

I have changed icon sets and still get all widgets to load. I also have four locations and they all work great.

Like I said I must be lucky.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
After viewing the map, and the top and bottom are closed together, the top works better now. It doesn't get hid under the location name.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice