BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of Blackberry, many of the iconsets listed are BB related. Maybe remove those and add Apple/iOS/iPhone iconsets. Like use the  in a few. Just a thought!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of Blackberry, many of the iconsets listed are BB related. Maybe remove those and add Apple/iOS/iPhone iconsets. Like use the  in a few. Just a thought!

I agree. Those BB sets were made years ago when BerryWeather was first introduced. Some Apple weather sets would be NICE

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I just got an invite and installed the app. So far it is working great. I love how you can customize it in so many different ways.

I think someone else might have already said this, but I would love the following.

It would be great to have all the widgets selected, but only current conditions shows until you tap the temp and all become visible and hides when you tap temp again.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Now that I'm on Beta tks to pfluger:
Beautiful app.

Feedback: The temp badge is not changing without opening the app.
But the temp is changing in the notification center.

Good Luck
It seems like this bug is haunting us since initial release of version 1 ;-) We are still on it.

Last edited:

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Version 2.0.15 is waiting for beta approval by Apple. It should be available today or tomorrow.

Changes:
  • Added new setting to change the display of the weather data slots next to the temperature
  • Added support for expanding/collapsing map preview by tapping on the temperature in topview
  • Added new themes 'Light Blue', 'Dark Blue' and 'Dark Olive'
  • Added icons to theme selector
  • Added expand/contract indicator next to text forecast view
  • Top and bottom pane snap together when they get close
  • Merged data font and label font into single setting
  • Fixed long location names running into menu/share button in titlebar
  • Fixed memory leak in today widget that would lead to 'Failed loading' messages.
  • Fixed font changes only being applied after app restart.
  • Added Crashlytics framework for easier crash debugging

Last edited:

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Pfluger, thank you for letting me test this. I think it's one of the best apps anywhere! I agree that it would be nice to expand the info in the Notification Center as required. Also, there are SO many customization options that I could spend a weekend just tinkering with BW settings (but that's NOT a bad problem to have!).

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Today I was removing locations, 2 out of 3.when I removed the second location the app crashed.
After removing the locations, succeeded with that after my second try, the location from the widget didn't update. It still showed the 2 old locations.
I don't know what fixed it, removing / adding the widget or closing / opening the app.

Last edited:

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for letting me test the app. As everyone is saying, it is a beautifully laid out app and the degree of customization is incredible. As far as the temperature badge updating is concerned, mine did update without opening the app at least once today but I don't know at what interval. Looking forward to the new update!

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Problems / issues encountered so far:

View attachment 69653
Temperature was set to Celcius but in the settings it show Fahrenheit as example.

View attachment 69654
Going back to the previous screen works by tapping the right part of the screen, intuitive I wanted to swipe to the left.

View attachment 69655
Icon sets examples loading really slow for me, connection could better but I experience no lag with the rest of the app / other apps.

View attachment 69656
Several letter types don't work well with this icon set. Could be the letter types or the icons or both, I've no idea.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Something else I noticed. A warning for severe weather is visible in the app but you won't notice it if you only look at the widget. It would be nice if some kind of symbol within the widget would alert you there is a weather warning.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Did you guys get rid of those BB weather sets in the upcoming update and add new Apple weather sets? ....Just askin....SMILE

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've really enjoyed the BeWeather 2 beta. I can't wait to see it in the App Store.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone get the BeWeather update invite. It appears that I'm having problems with TestFight again....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414411834.322029.jpg

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I didn't get the update invite but when I open testflight it says I'm currently not testing any apps. When I noticed that yesterday I removed and installed again but that didn't make any difference

gc916

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
In the widget, when I tap on the Minutely Forecast, the display changes to the graph view, but the text also remains in place, obscuring the graph.

Attachments

• IMG_0455.PNG
    IMG_0455.PNG
    375.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0456.PNG
    IMG_0456.PNG
    380.8 KB · Views: 24

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members