BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414263304.371294.jpg
Temperatures are accurate
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414263331.822403.jpg
Really like the ability to change weather sets.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s
using Tapatalk

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
LUVING what I'm seeing so far with BeWeather 2. I'm wondering if I will be able to use my 30+ custom BeWeather sets with BeWeather 2?
There is currently no way to use custom icon sets other than submitting them to us so we upload them and make them available for all.

In the future we might add this option.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
There is currently no way to use custom icon sets other than submitting them to us so we upload them and make them available for all.

In the future we might add this option.

Ok that sounds GREAT ...how do I submit a Beweather custom set(s)....SMILE

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I would like a 'close all' function if you tap on the big temp number: 1: close map, 2: close forecast rain view, 3: set hourly strip to beginning if it had been scrolled over.

Then if you tap on temp again it would open map and maybe open forecast rain view.

This would allow you to quickly go back and forth to different views.

Ideally, we could also have a preference to have default view with map closed.
Good idea, we will think about it.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
A couple of issues/questions:

1. The next hour powered by forecast section only shows up for first location. It does not show for other locations. Is is supposed to work this way?
It is supposed to show only for 'My Location'. The next hour forecast is specific to a very precise location within a couple of hundred yards.

2. The Day line could be formatted a bit better, specifically the high/low temps seem too far off to the right even with larger weather icons and rain showing for the day.
True. It might help space the high/low values a bit to make them as wide as the day of the week names to the left.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I've found that the current temp in the App and on the icon badge is directly related to the personal weather station it's set on. Mine differ. I switched stations, and the temp rose 5?. The temp on the widget still is more correct though. It updates faster than both the app and the badge. I have yet to figure that one out. If you're close to an airport, set it on that. But, yeah, some of the personal weather stations don't update as quick as others.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
App and icon badge should always be in sync.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
So is anyone else not having the temp badge update without refreshing the app like Saibel indicated above?
This was my issue on the old version. Not everyone had this issue with the old version but I did.
I hope this is resolved before it is released.
I am not running the beta.
Big fan when I had a BB
TIA
If you want to try the beta send me your e-mail address via PM.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Not only the icon temp badge but the entire app is not updating

Edit: just updated. How about a how often to update option

Currently the data is update whenever the app or today widget is opened as well as once an hour in the background when icon badge or weather notifications are enabled.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Is that your GPS location or a location you added manually? If you added it manually, what exactly is it? Maybe I can reproduce the error by adding the same location.

It is my GPS location. I had added about 3 other locations manually and saw the widget crash (earlier [post #360 in this thread]). I deleted the locations that I had manually added, and I then I got this screen - it was like it was there, but collapsed, with no way to expand the widget.

I have since deleted the BeWeather 2 app and reinstalled it in TestFlight. Everything seems to be working now.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have done all of that, and how I get nothing on the NC screen:

View attachment 69541

Update: I was only able to get it working again by deleting the app and reinstalling it.

I glad you got it working again. Something similar happened to me when I changed the weather set. I only deleted the widget, re installed the widget and changed the weather sets several times and it hasn't happened again.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Good idea, we will think about it.

And related to this, it is a bit awkward to get the top of the app (that moves) to completely line up with the top after you have closed the map. You can't pull down on the top with the current temp area, you have to pull down below the map to move the top down. This could all be refined a bit.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
And related to this, it is a bit awkward to get the top of the app (that moves) to completely line up with the top after you have closed the map. You can't pull down on the top with the current temp area, you have to pull down below the map to move the top down. This could all be refined a bit.

I see what bdtrader is referring to. The weather set is cut off a little (see screenshot)...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414268550.879445.jpg

using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414269065.756939.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414269077.806367.jpg
I'm really LUVING this BeWeather2 along with the many different options

using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It has a widget, different weather sets, different fonts, radar ect.. Just overall a better weather experience.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox