BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm currantly using BeWeather also. Glad your coming back with an update. I hope BeWeather has a widget

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I’ve installed and uninstalled this app so many times that I’ve lost count. I want so badly to like it, but it’s been buggy and, worse, inaccurate.

Hopefully BeWeather 2 will be a more solid product. And, of course, I’ll have to pay for it again, so yeah, there’s that.

$10 for BB
$10 $3 for iOS
Not sure I want to do it again, no manner how good it turns out to be.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I’ve installed and uninstalled this app so many times that I’ve lost count. I want so badly to like it, but it’s been buggy and, worse, inaccurate.

Hopefully BeWeather 2 will be a more solid product. And, of course, I’ll have to pay for it again, so yeah, there’s that.

$10 for BB
$10 for iOS

BeWeather has worked well on my 5s (including the temp badge). I find it to be as accurate as the rest of my weather apps.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No, we are trying to figure out a way to give away BeWeather 2 to anyone who already purchased BeWeather for iOS before. It is probably going to be via promotion codes.

Oh okay. Sounds like a plan. I would think just an update to BeWeather 2

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to try it, but not for $10. The weather apps I use are pretty accurate.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

$10 for BB
$10 for iOS

I'd like to try it, but not for $10. The weather apps I use are pretty accurate.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
BeWeather for iOS never was $10.

The in-app purchase to upgrade to the Pro version was $2.99.
BeWeather 2 will be in the same price range.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I wish you luck with the second version. Been waiting for the update that I knew was coming. I just didn't know how long(a polished product is better than a buggy one).

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
It looks like we can already add testers to Testflight even while the app is still in beta review.

So if you are interested in testing, send me a PM with your e-mail address!

You should get an invite to download the beta once Apple approves the beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR