BeWeather for iPhone - Free Weather App by Bellshare

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't speak much. But I feel taken. Even more so when I think of the upgrade price. For what???? No feel like.... Old Blackberry nostalgia with nothing more than even free weather apps offer. Yes, I fell hard for this only because of name only. Lots of money made today I suppose. Quite disappointed... My .02 (totally nonsense)........V!

Remember this is their first version of the app for iOS. There will be improvements to the app. :)

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

I am totally and fully aware this is their first iOS app. I'm not happy with the fact that the app sold was no better than most free apps. But sometimes wisdom is far greater than plain old knowledge. I don't mind paying for what I get. But I definitely want to get what I pay for. In this case I only lost a few dollars and I don't feel I got anything for it. Played on the field of nostalgia.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
pfluger,

Having issues with the Temp Badge Icon. It's stuck on 50 and not changing.
I've turned off the setting in the app as well as in Settings and then back on but still stuck.
Also did a reset on the phone.

Please advise.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
pfluger,

Having issues with the Temp Badge Icon. It's stuck on 50 and not changing.
I've turned off the setting in the app as well as in Settings and then back on but still stuck.
Also did a reset on the phone.

Please advise.
So the icon badge is showing a different value than the first (current location) in the app? Can you try to pull to refresh that location?

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyway to change the home screen icon? The temperature was a must for me! Been missing that since berry days but wouldn't mind to see it change with the weather is there a setting for that? Thanks!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
pfluger,

Bugs:
Temp Badge Not Changing
I just opened the app and the latest refresh was 45 min ago. ( I have Background App Refresh enabled)
Selecting one of your themes doesn't stick. Reverts back to the one (yours) I selected when I installed the app.

Suggestions:
Add "Feels Like" to the main screen;
Add the forecasted HI and LO for the day to the main screen - or gives us the option to do so
Give us the option to add more info to the main screen.
Option to update the current conditions every: 5 mins, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, etc.

TIA

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am totally and fully aware this is their first iOS app. I'm not happy with the fact that the app sold was no better than most free apps. But sometimes wisdom is far greater than plain old knowledge. I don't mind paying for what I get. But I definitely want to get what I pay for. In this case I only lost a few dollars and I don't feel I got anything for it. Played on the field of nostalgia.

I totally agree with this post. It's almost as though I paid for Yahoo weather which was free. I hope the future updates will improve this app drastically...IMHO

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm disappointed with the app so far. IMO it's no different than the native weather app, with the exception of the radar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit