iMore Blog App New Version Now Available Today!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep the newest version of the iMore BLOG APP is out with a few bug fixes and a setting for clearing cache. Have a look through the App Store or iTunes and update today. Take care everyone and thank you. :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. The blog app has been updated many times but the forums app hasn't even been updated for iOS 7. Do you know when this will happen? :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep the newest version of the iMore BLOG APP is out with a few bug fixes and a setting for clearing cache. Have a look through the App Store or iTunes and update today. Take care everyone and thank you. :)

Thanks for the info JAG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. The blog app has been updated many times but the forums app hasn't even been updated for iOS 7. Do you know when this will happen? :)
I would say sooner than later considering between a thread written in here already with what 'D and I did one night to find several bug fixes and a plugin that was installed the same night 'D informed the person of the problem. This person is aware of all the bugs and I am sure a new version is imminent since the Blog app is now out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I agree and know that...Was my way of joking around... I am sure people with tablets that are Android can indeed use the app. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice