(READ the whole thread kindly) Sms app alternative needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
It is so so so frustrating first smartphone experience sorry to say but I am really angry with my iPhone 4s,WTF no "cancel button when the bar is filling","Can't copy part of the sms bubbles"..Both of these ARE EXTREMELY frustrating hell :( and the powerbutton tweak is just a waste,sometimes it doesn't work i dont know why,a simple simple code for cancelling message,not even present :|... No one told me that alas...now please don't say "why use messages,use whatsapp,there are tones of alternatives"..actually It is a gsm iphone and i want an app who sends sms from sim (not via sim data/wifi...or it should be optional) and not from any flinging wifi connection or mobile data,the internet connections are painfully slow here on mobiles and wifi is not accessible outside home,moreover wifi is not accessible outside

So any app for it?

P.S pardon for my brainfart

EDIT: suddenly found out the process just tapping edit in front of msg bar and then selecting and deleting the message :| ok but it is not convenient,ios was supposed to be "it just works",still no option of copying part of sms bubble :| I apologize for everything i must behave good but this is ****-heartedly ridiculous,got a smartphone after so much hardwork,this is just plain...i am not demanding superior functions,bigger screen nothing,but THIS IS JUST A Rip off..........

ANY app? please help

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry obviously you are so upset about the stock app and some of it you are talking about I don't understand. One thing is that you most certainly CAN copy any text bubble by simply holding a long tap and you will see the word Copy/More pop up in black where you can then indeed copy that entire bubble and then paste it to another conversation or whatever you want to do with it.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
BiteSMS and SMSHelper let you cancel the messages. You can only get them by jailbreaking. They work in the native messages app.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
BUT,does it use gsm data (mobile INTERNET) or NORMAL mobile 2g connection like normal messaging?

Dude, you need to calm down. BiteSMS is like stock messaging application which is used to sending texts using GSM/2G network just like your simple messages application does. You can get bitesms on your 4S through cydia. OR try SMSHelpe if you don't want BiteSMS. But I'd recommend that you get the bitesms it has a lot of more functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal