Spotify - downgrade from premium to free?
Now that you can listen to spotify for free on iPhone and iPad, I'm thinking about going down to the free version and save the 10€/month.
I actually mostly listen to shuffled playlists and an ad here and there doesn't bother me.
Did anyone of you happily downgrade from premium?
Here in Germany, t-mobile has a deal with spotify where your spotify cellular data isn't added up to your monthly data plan which is kind of neat. Anyways, I'm still considering the downgrade.
How is your experience with the new free model? Is the sound quality noticeably worse?
- 01-14-2014, 09:49 AM #2
Re: Spotify - downgrade from premium to free?
I don't use any of the premium features of music streaming services. For one, I don't listen to a great deal of music like I did back in the day. Furthermore, I totally ignore the ads, both visually and audibly. As for Spotify, I haven't used it in a while. It's music selection, in regard to my personal tastes, were not as accurate as some of the others like Pandora, Stackers and even the iTunes Radio.
- 01-14-2014, 10:03 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2015, 05:18 AM
- By SuperNU in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:00 PM