Music player app

dev4ios

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
so I'm sure if it's since ios7 or it was always like this but when I want to play an album of the certain artist I can't search for the artist and then play the one album that I want instead it plays all the songs of the artist. I looked for other music apps but none of them had this possibility and I find this really odd... Am I missing something ? Do someone knows an app that can do that ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're using the "Radio" feature of the Music app then what you are experiencing is normal. Only if you actually purchase the Artist's album and then download it on your device can you play the songs associated with the album. If I misunderstood your post, my apologies....:)

dev4ios

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I am using the music player included in IOS. I transfered my music from my computer. When I go in "Artists: and choose one I see all the different albums but can't choose one in particular...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So you are saying EVERYTHING is good as far as what you want in the app from your computer and everything transferred ok as well but you can't select something and play it? Is this it? I would try a simple reboot or as much as i hate to say but remove everything and retransfer. Maybe it did not transfer correct.

dev4ios

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
No, I can play what ever I want, but if I want to play a specific album I have to go to "albums" and play it from there. The thing is it's much easier (usually) to go to "artists" choose the artist I want and then choose the album I want to play. Now I see all the albums from the chosen artist but if I click on one it will queue all the albums from the same artist instead of the only the album I chose... It's supposed to be a basic functionality...

EDIT: I actually found an app that does exactly what I need. It's called Groove. It's ugly as hell but it seems to have some nice features in addition to the one I wanted..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR