Candy Crash Saga - Has anyone cheated? And other Questions?

Do you like Candy Crush Saga

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I've never played it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Its my FAV game!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Bj007pro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
  • Have you cheated Candy Crush Saga via jailbreak or without?
  • What's your thoughts?
  • Could the creators have added something more to make it better?
  • Could they have drop something to make it better?
  • Do you think it better than Bejeweled or any other game like it?
  • Do you like Bejeweled or any other game like Candy Crush Saga than the game itself?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a love/hate relationship with Candy Crush! Just recently, I started playing again and I hate that they only give 5 lives. I've never cheated but I do feel some of the levels are ridiculously hard. I'm also a Bejeweled player and even though Candy Crush has a bit more depth, I love Bejeweled because it has unlimited plays. I play Diamond Dash sometimes too...I guess I have a fascination for these types of games.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I play, but I have never cheated. I even bought the iBook that I have been meaning to read which I actually will tonight. Even some of the new Owl levels are hard. I even switch it up with Farm Heroes Saga, Bejeweled, Jewel Mania, Jewel World T4C, Bejeweled Blitz. I purchased the extra lives. I would like to purchase like the time stopper but it is too expensive. I spent a lot of money on Jewel Mania about a year or two ago but after I realized it, I stopped playing it for awhile - it was like my Pok?mon addiction (I could close my eyes (or keep them open) and I could see the game. This was the Blue/Red versions. I can now play version Y and it is a normal game for me now with long weekly-monthly breaks in-between plays.

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Have you cheated Candy Crush Saga via jailbreak or without?
> I'll be honest, yes I used to do the change-the-device-clock trick usually when I can't get pass an extremely difficult and frustrating level.

What's your thoughts?
> Fun game but some of the levels are just absurdly tough that you have to get very very very lucky to get pass it with the 5 lives you're provided, sometimes you can even get stuck on one for days or worse, weeks.

Do you think it better than Bejeweled or any other game like it? / Do you like Bejeweled or any other game like Candy Crush Saga than the game itself?
> I think Candy Crush is the only matching game that I really spent time into.