Best Business Calendar App for NewYear!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My vote would go to neither. Depending on your business, an app like Pocket Informant Go or Pocket Informant Pro might be more suitable, in my opinion.

sweetstyle

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Had a look and if an app could be too feature rich it's the Pocket Informants apps. Ease of use is everything on a calender app...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Had a look and if an app could be too feature rich it's the Pocket Informants apps. Ease of use is everything on a calender app...
Now that you've added more information, I suppose Fantastical would be the likely choice due to its "ease of use".

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Fantastical 2 is super easy and allows for tasks/reminders as well...with natural language entry👍👍

PI Pro is nice but I agree, way too much sometimes!!!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am a Fantastical 2 fan! ... Love the natural language input of my information and the consistency in functionality between the iOS and OSX versions. One of my must have apps.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I use Fantastical along with the Native Calendar...Fantastical for business. I have never heard of the one 'D mentioned and will be looking into it. Good question.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use the native calendar and it works fine for my needs. But I would vote for Fantastical being my favorite for business.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Fantastical gets such rave reviews and I have no idea why. It's not that great. I personally like CCal Pro 11.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Fantastical gets such rave reviews and I have no idea why. It's not that great. I personally like CCal Pro 11.
It is that great to a lot of people. Personally, I liked it, but viewed it as just an enhancement to the native Calendar app. The native Calendar app is more than sufficient for my use, thankfully....:)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

In your opinion. In someone else's, they might think CCal sucks. Can't condemn other views while praising your own.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
My vote would go to neither. Depending on your business, an app like Pocket Informant Go or Pocket Informant Pro might be more suitable, in my opinion.

Ohhh I totally forgot about pocket informant! I used to have that on my BB's!!! Very nice. Lol now we have everyone confused :) :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner