- iMore Newbie
- 34 Posts
NUMTRIS [Universal and free version of Tetris with numbers]
Numtris starts off from a similar concept as the Letris where the pieces start to fall and you have to complete each levelís objective before the board fills up; to do this you have two simple rules:
RULE 1: To eliminate a number you have to join as many pieces as indicated in the number. For example:
To eliminate number 2 you need to join 2 numbers 2.
To eliminate number 3 you need to join 3 numbers 3.
RULE 2: If you join various numbers and do not comply with rule 1 they will be added up. For example:
If you join a number 1 and a 2: A number 3 will be generated.
If you join a number 1, a 2 and another 1: A number 4 will be generated.
Starting to play is very simple. Stopping is not so easy as your brain exercises more and more as you complete the almost 300 challenges proposed by the game, being a very good amusing challenge.
- Unique, simple and addictive playability.
- Almost 300 free levels.
- Weekly tournaments with prizes.
- Split screen for iPad.
- Synchronisation by iCloud or Facebook.
- Retina graphics for iPhone and iPad.
- Integration with Game Center
- Universal and free
Download (Free, universal)
- 12-27-2013, 08:44 AM #2
Re: NUMTRIS [Universal and free version of Tetris with numbers]
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
- 12-27-2013, 12:50 PM #3
- 12-27-2013, 04:48 PM #4
- 12-28-2013, 09:39 AM #6
- 12-30-2013, 08:13 PM #7
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:52 PM