Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts

Default Hello with some new apps

New to this forum and apple development. I wanted to just introduce some new apps of mine: (one new and 3 others you might not be familiar with). I'm sort of a noob developer with only some spare time to write apps. But phonegap can make it a lot of fun! I've ported some apps below from webOS to Android and now iOS

Click on titles below for itunes links:

Techtray - a tech news reader (read 50 of the top tech sites)

What's Shaking - an earthquake app - this one can calculate the distance to the quake from your GPS'd location and sort by nearest, latest or largest quake. https://itunes.apple.com/app/what's%...mUvbUpU2157614

EZPulse - neat little utility to calculate HR based on counting beats.

All of these are on android already and were (are still) available on webOS originally, ported using phonegap. Techtray exists as a windows desktop app too.

Enjoy! The iOS device i have is an iPad Air but as I found out you can run iPhone only apps pretty well in 2x mode.
    Last edited by cyberprashant; 12-24-2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Added full iTunes links

3,421 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts

Default Re: Hello with some new apps

Welcome to iMore

Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your apps. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community.
    cyberprashant likes this.