Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Zuma Space Travel App

We sincerely wish you a merry Christmas in advance! A newest pick-me-up for all the Zuma game and other similar iPad game enthusiasts
    comes out. We need different advice on our new Zuma game. The distinguishing feature about Zuma Space Travel is its replayability and
    various practical game props compared to other similar Zuma games. I personally think that every wholeheartedly made iPad Zuma game
    or other game wouldn't be perfect and surely has room for improvement. I honestly need all of your various and specific suggestions and
    advice to help us improve gaming. Best wishes on this holiday season.
    Zuma Space Travel App-screen568x568.jpeg

Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-20-2013 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Added Full iTunes Link & Renamed the thread from "Need Advice".

Default Re: Zuma Space Travel App

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…