Interactive Stories Collection for Your Children

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi Friends,

screen480x480.jpeg

StoriesAlive is the largest collection of highly interactive and award-winning stories, and creative workbooks for children (3-8yrs). Do you have nights where you can't get your toddler to sleep? StoriesAlive will open up a world of fun for both you and your little one to indulge in at bedtime! Download the app right now from App Store.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/storiesalive-library-app-interactive/id494174227?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

If you are satisfied with StoriesAlive, please send us your feedback and rate the app on the store!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and thank you for bringing in your app to our members. Good discription and screenshots. With that we wish you much luck and success with it.

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

I have good news!

The StoriesAlive has now been updated to its latest version 3.1.0! The new version of this iOS app has another fun Premium story/title: On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman.

In addition, a new category of apps - MyStories - comes with 5 story templates:

* All About Me- Girl
* All About Me- Boy
* Me and Grandpa
* Me and Grandma
* Coloring Book - Animals

The new MyStories app is bound to stoke your child's imagination and creativity as they build their own fictional world through these interactive storybooks!

Download the latest version of StoriesAlive now and take storytelling to a whole new level!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon