- iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
[New Game] Hidden Object - Elsa's Greenland Adventure
Hello, Let me show you our new app - Hidden Object games of a series Elsa's Adventure
Experience the birth of the terror that gripped the island of Greenland in the Elsa Adventures series of hidden object adventure games! Take the role of a gifted detective who's always trusted his intellect and never given a second thought to the horrors hidden in the dark corners of the world. Watch his survival instincts kick in as he travels to Greenland to find a missing Viking shield. Then protect the woman from something even more evil and race to escape the island before death catches up!
Origin will lure you in with stunning artwork and bone-chilling audio, and then hold you captive as you explore dozens of bloodcurdling locations, search for useful items and solve cleverly designed puzzles. Innovations in this captivating prequel will have you interacting with cinematic videos to make split-second choices and solving dozens of unique mini-games. Tie the many threads of the Viking shield saga together in Hidden Object - Elsa's Greenland Adventure. Every story has a beginning, but few are as horrifying as this!
iTunes Link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hidd...mUvbUpU2153739
- 12-17-2013, 03:52 AM #2
Re: [New Game] Hidden Object - Elsa's Greenland Adventure
Thank you for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully a lot of members will check it out and give you plenty of feed back, if you haven't already please take a moment and read http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html .
Thank you again and good luck with your app.
- 12-17-2013, 08:53 AM #3
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:00 PM