Instapaper

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
For the record the app must be set-up manually to work with the Safari Browser if anyone has any questions feel free to use this thread for set-up issues

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Instapaper is a great app and probably my third most frequently used app. It's definitely worth a download and if you combine it with Flipboard, you'll really enjoy find in and reading the articles you enjoy.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up!
Just curious, what do you guys think is better Pocket or Instapaper?

I was torn between the two for a while and eventually settled on Instapaper but sometimes I reinstall Pocket and give it a chance. I think you can't go wrong with either of them

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I was torn between the two for a while and eventually settled on Instapaper but sometimes I reinstall Pocket and give it a chance. I think you can't go wrong with either of them

Agreed. I have both installed. I'm using Instapaper right now, but Pocket is good as well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up!
Just curious, what do you guys think is better Pocket or Instapaper?

Like the others, I've used Instapaper, Pocket & Readability, but I always settle on Instapaper. It's cleaner, the font choices are great and easier to read, in my opinion. What I dislike about it is the fact that it sometimes take a few seconds to format an article, but it's not a deal breaker or anything.