Discover new alphabets in 25 European languages

Alfrado

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hii guys,

I'd like to show you my new iOS app: LingoDiction - Alphabets Of The World.

It's a educational app that helps you to enhance your alphabetical skills. This app provides you alphabets of around 25 European languages like German, Bulgarian, Greek, Danish, Dutch etc.! is now live on AppStore. The app is free to download. It will be helpful if you guys can give your opinion about it.

iTunes url:[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/lingodiction-alphabets-world/id763532500?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/lingodiction-alphabets-world/id763532500?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2[/URL]

Its features:

1) Turboplay- This feature actually gives voice to your learning with its seamless pronunciation of the letters. Actively follow Turboplay to get the correct accent.

2) Staples- Allows you to create a category of your own and save any alphabet of any language in that category for quick reference in future. Thus, saves your time and effort.

3) Matchstix- Matchstix is the place where you will get to see your stapled letters along with their upper and lower cases, phonetics and pronunciation.

4) Potpourri- Potpourri gives you the space to pick alphabets of any 5 languages and view them all in a big matrix form.

Attachments

• iOS Simulator Screen shot(1).png
    iOS Simulator Screen shot(1).png
    459.1 KB · Views: 2
  • iOS Simulator Screen shot(2).png
    iOS Simulator Screen shot(2).png
    437.5 KB · Views: 2
  • iOS Simulator Screen shot(3).png
    iOS Simulator Screen shot(3).png
    267.3 KB · Views: 2
  • iOS Simulator Screen shot(4).png
    iOS Simulator Screen shot(4).png
    338.7 KB · Views: 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and thank you very much for bringing in your app for our members to view. Please make sure you look over at our forums besides this one that you introduced. I wish you the best of success. :)

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Looks interesting , thanks and good luck, im a french speaker but i like to know much about serbo bosno croat! And other slavic language russian czeko slovak etc

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2