Infinity Blade syncing

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've recently been playing Infinity Blade on my iPhone and I also have it on my iPad, however I can't seem to sync the saved data from the iPhone to the iPad. This concerns me looking to next year when I upgrade to the iPhone 6. Is there a way to sync the saved data across all my devices linked to the same Apple ID? I have iCloud set to sync everything, and I would assume Game Center would do the same, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If there is an iCloud setting within the game itself then all you should have to do is enable it on both devices, and thus allow for both devices to be in-sync. I don't play the game so I don't know if there's a setting for it or not.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Not in game, but I read the documents and data iCloud setting should do it. It's activated on my iPhone and iPad, same Game Center account, same iCloud account, no syncing of saved data though.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity 2 You!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not in game, but I read the documents and data iCloud setting should do it. It's activated on my iPhone and iPad, same Game Center account, same iCloud account, no syncing of saved data though.

Give it a little time. I noticed today that my wife added an appointment to our shared calendar, and it was immediately visible via iCal on my MacBook, however, it didn't sync to my iPhone for quite some time. I even turned off the device and turned it back on and it still wouldn't sync the event. It's there now but it took a while. Maybe something is off-kilter on Apple's side, although their status page is showing that all is well.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll check again when I get back to a wifi network and see if it's finally synced. I've already waited near a week.