NEW! A challenging boss fight Cute Em Up for iPhone

Appvism

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

If you're looking for an action-packed iPhone game of the "impossible genre" - games that are quick and hard but fun - then please check out my brand new game! Its a challenging boss fight horizontal shooter game and is free to play! Try the shmup gameplay mechanics yourself and let me know if you like it or not.

iTunes url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sea-mup-vs-big-bass-boss/id756938630?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy
Marketing url: Appvism App Marketing - Sea Mup Vs Big Bass Boss
Project url: Appvism Projects - Sea Mup Vs Big Bass Boss

Features:
- single player shmup boss fight to test your shmup skills of shooting, dodging and reaction times
- old school gameplay using vertical drag for player movement and shoot and bomb, with no autofire
- cute cartoon graphics and chiptune music
- local hiscore table and Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- very challenging and ideal to play in short bursts
- free to try

Screenshots:
sea-mup-vs-big-bass-boss-screenshot1.png

screenshot3-marketing.png

screenshot2-marketing.png

Shmups may be a niche genre on the App Store but I hope this is a game everyone can enjoy - especially for the challenging gameplay. Appreciate any feedback you have for this game, so that I can improve it and make it better.

Thank you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care...:)

Appvism

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys for your replies back - let me know what you think of my game! :)

I feel the short, boss only fight fits quite well for an iPhone game - perfect for quick, short bursts while waiting for other things like travelling on the bus, tv ad break, waiting for dinner, etc!