Alternatives to Genius Scan
Hi I've been using Genius scan for well over a year. With the last update I can no longer export my scan documents to Evernote, I have to upgrade to the pro version for that feature. I never had the pro version and have been able to export to Evernote so I'm kinda annoyed. Any recommended alternatives to this app?
- 12-01-2013, 04:30 PM #2
- 12-02-2013, 03:29 PM #3
Re: Alternatives to Genius Scan
I like you have been using Genius Scan for quite some time as well. I have never intermingled the Evernote app with it so it never effected me. But have you tried if you have the PDF file from Genius Scan on your PC or MAC to use the Evernote Snipping tool for your browser like i use Chrome and bring it into Everrnote that way. I do that with may of my Docs to get them into Evernote and it works just fine.
- By Pete Lao in forum iOS 7Replies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2015, 05:31 AM
- By dixie dregs in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2013, 08:35 PM
- By scott7seven in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2013, 07:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2013, 04:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2013, 03:20 PM