Is there any apps you're still waiting for to get an 'iOS 7 makeover'?

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
We all know a ton of apps got updated swiftly after iOS 7 was released with new styling but there is always some app developers that lag behind in offering updates or there's just a bit more work involved with updating their apps. Is there any apps you use frequently that still haven't got some iOS styling love?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
We all know a ton of apps got updated swiftly after iOS 7 was released with new styling but there is always some app developers that lag behind in offering updates or there's just a bit more work involved with updating their apps. Is there any apps you use frequently that still haven't got some iOS styling love?

The iMore forums app :p

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Haha! We're working on bringing that into the iMore app itself which has been updated. But I'm not in the right to comment on that entirely.

No! Keep it as a separate app lol I finally found a layout that I like with my home screen now I'll have to find something new to replace it with :p I'm very finicky with my layout lol

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Haha! We're working on bringing that into the iMore app itself which has been updated. But I'm not in the right to comment on that entirely.

Chris, since I use the iMore forums app about 99% of the time, I would love to see the iMore forums app updated. If you decide to include this in the iMore app I'm fine with that too. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see the DataVault app updated with a look that coincides with iOS 7.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see DataVault, iMore Forums, and Tapatalk updated to iOS 7.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Weatherbug, SiriusXM, Sound Cloud, and an large number of other random news apps and such. So far I really like all the apps that have been updated for iOS 7.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Of the 56 apps I currently have and use I believe there are only about 4-5 left that have not undergone the iOS 7 makeover but these apps are reliable and I know or hope the Dev is working on them.

One important question to ask is of all these apps. How many of the ones the have undergone iOS 7 transformation have bugs in them and don't work nearly as they did pre iOS 7? i have 3 for sure and one is my banking on which I use weekly. I fixed part of it myself by deleting and reinstalling of the 3 known bugs 2 were taken care of and one remains. Hey can't have it all but am sure will be fixed soon.