Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Neuoogle - A better way to Google

Hi everyone...

I'd like to share news on a new app i've placed in the App Store. The app is called Neuoogle and it's available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neuo...mUvbUpU2141899

Neuoogle is a tool that allows you to create searches on your iPhone, and these are then run over and over again on our server. Every time we find something new matching your search criteria we'll send you a notification.

The app is aimed at anyone who spends a lot of time searching Google (which lets face it is most of us today!) You no longer need to spend hours on end in front of your computer searching for stuff. Simply create your search once and then let our server tell you when you get new results.

The uses for Neuoogle are wide reaching; For example, I personally use Neuoogle to manage my on line profile. I've created a search with my name, and if ever this appears anywhere on the web i'll get a notification. Other uses could include;

• Being notified when a new product is launched.
    • Getting sport or celeb gossip.
    • Cheap flights or other offers

Nueoogle is really simple to use. Anyone familiar with Google will be right at home.

Neuoogle - A better way to Google-screen-shot-2013-10-19-2.01.18-pm.png

Neuoogle - A better way to Google-screen-shot-2013-10-19-2.02.46-pm.png

Neuoogle - A better way to Google-screen-shot-2013-10-19-2.03.41-pm.png

Let me know what you think.

iMore Elite

2,635 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,958 Global Posts

Default Re: Neuoogle - A better way to Google

Welcome to iMore and thanks for sharing your app, when you have some time can you take a look at App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums again welcome to iMore