Neuoogle - A better way to Google

AndyS1967

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone...

I'd like to share news on a new app i've placed in the App Store. The app is called Neuoogle and it's available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neuoogle/id745169935?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Neuoogle is a tool that allows you to create searches on your iPhone, and these are then run over and over again on our server. Every time we find something new matching your search criteria we'll send you a notification.

The app is aimed at anyone who spends a lot of time searching Google (which lets face it is most of us today!) You no longer need to spend hours on end in front of your computer searching for stuff. Simply create your search once and then let our server tell you when you get new results.

The uses for Neuoogle are wide reaching; For example, I personally use Neuoogle to manage my on line profile. I've created a search with my name, and if ever this appears anywhere on the web i'll get a notification. Other uses could include;

• Being notified when a new product is launched.
  • Getting sport or celeb gossip.
  • Cheap flights or other offers

Nueoogle is really simple to use. Anyone familiar with Google will be right at home.

Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 2.01.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 2.02.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 2.03.41 PM.png

Let me know what you think.

thanks

Andy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members