battery charge alert app

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
does anyone know of an app that allows the user to set an alert for when a battery reaches a certain percentage charge?

basically, i'm looking for an app that will allow me to set an alert so that i know when my iPhone's battery has hit 80 percent charge...during charge.

i found an app titled Battery Tune - Full Charge Alarm. it's close to being what i want, but doesn't appear to support a "set percentage" alert.

if there are any devs out there willing to tackle it, i'd appreciate your efforts! i'm not necessarily looking for anything visually fancy.

thanks in advance.

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
You iPhone has that feature built into it. I usually get a warning around 20% if I recall.

yeah, i get that too...for clarity, i'll call that alert the "discharging" alert. by that i mean, the alert indicates that my phone is discharging, and the battery is at 20 percent.

what i'm looking for is a "charging" alert that sounds when my phone's battery reaches 80 percent...while charging. meaning: the phone is charging from less than 80 percent, and the alert sounds when the battery reaches 80 percent.

sorry for not being clearer in my first post.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The closes I can get for you is

System Activity Monitor it has a toggle to let you know when your phone goes to full charge as well as a battery timer
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1385353354.694196.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1385353382.694453.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR