I need help with getting to the next level 456 of candy crush on my iPad n my android phone

Yomaris Clark

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
On my PC I'm on level 462 but my iPad or phone just stopped on level 455 won't let me go further n my husband n I are addicted to this game so we are usually playing together him on the PC n I on iPad or my phone....any suggestions ....have they updated the mobile app on candy crush

xoayr

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
The progress will only be transferred if you have logged in to Facebook or your Email from the app. Make sure you're logged into the same account as your PC.

If that does not work, try deleting and re-installing the app (make sure the app is updated before just in-case).

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I hear that the easiest way to get to the next level is to delete the game all together...and walk away.

I've never seen a game like this that reminds me so much of a hardcore drug!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
On my PC I'm on level 462 but my iPad or phone just stopped on level 455 won't let me go further n my husband n I are addicted to this game so we are usually playing together him on the PC n I on iPad or my phone....any suggestions ....have they updated the mobile app on candy crush

Candycrush might not have updated the app to include those levels yet. Once it is updated you progress should sync from Facebook.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2