Anyone else having trouble with the youtube app not working?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey iMore,

Is anyone else having trouble with the youtube app not working? Any hangups or freezes, what have you done to resolve this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Biggest trouble I'm having with YouTube is bleep-near every video I've tried to watch lately comes with unskipable ads before the video... and the ads are often longer than the video in the first place... bleep 'em anyway...

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Same Here that the adds are a pain, usually skip out. To the OP's question, it's been working great om end no hang ups or freezes. So far

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No trouble watching them. The ads are a way of life with You Tube and Google and how they make their money so there is nothing that is going to be done there.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No trouble watching them. The ads are a way of life with You Tube and Google and how they make their money so there is nothing that is going to be done there.
I'm watching less and less YouTube... that's something I can do... and will keep doing.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm watching less and less YouTube... that's something I can do... and will keep doing.
Your choice and everyone has one despite ads or not and I know you are very down on Google and can't say in many of the cases and how they do things I can't blame you. I feel the same with privacy issues but it is not going to keep me from watching You Tube videos that I enjoy!

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Your choice and everyone has one despite ads or not and I know you are very down on Google and can't say in many of the cases and how they do things I can't blame you. I feel the same with privacy issues but it is not going to keep me from watching You Tube videos that I enjoy!

It's a free app and a great app. For a few advertisements that are thrown in to enjoy what many consider the best app on the planet. If you choose to pay a few bucks you can always buy a youtube replacement app and you want have to watch any of those pesty adverts. I have both, the Google YouTube app and also a paid version. I couldn't use my 5S without Google Apps, between G-Mail, G-Voice, YouTube, G-Drive, G-Search + rescent update is spectacular, use it instead of Siri, Google Maps, Chrome Browser. Holy ****, just realized my iPhone 5S is a (Google/iPhone 5S) I'm just counting the days when I can jail break this thing. Then I can do some hacking.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW