New Find my Friends App not working ??

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been able to add any friends to my list, I always get the " find my friends is unavailable due to a server error" when I try to add a contact, anybody experiencing problems??
I did remove and re install, I also understand I might be the only one here using this app =)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Mine is working fine, hmmm... Have you tried rebooting the device? And then reinstalling?

yeah, I remove the app, reboot and reinstall but nothing, after selecting the contacts I want to add ... I click "done " but I always get the same message...goddamn !!

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
ara4uqy2.jpg

Here it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
The weirdest thing, I just removed the app again, did a network reset and downloaded it again, this is what I got.... The old version of Find my Friends... WTF!!
derybyhy.jpg

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
No, I immediately went to the app store and the update showed up... Updated but still not letting me add friends

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
No, I immediately went to the app store and the update showed up... Updated but still not letting me add friends

im having the same issue, any luck on trying to find a method to get it to work again? its been like this since the release of ios 7 it works fine on my dads, moms and brothers but mine wont let me add contacts :/ i get the same message.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods