Unreal Trials [Free]

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: Unreal Trials [Free] until 12/26/2013

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, as well as provide promo codes for us. Hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. We appreciate the promo codes. Hopefully, many members will take advantage of the codes. Best of luck with your app.

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

I used code 6P96XKJ6MYHT. I will try it out and rate it, and review. I made the app QuickSchedule, and somebody who used one of my codes said they couldn't rate the app because they didn't buy it. If it let's me, I will give you an honest review, if it doesn't, I will post back here. Meanwhile, have a look at my app in this forum.

Thanks,
Darrell

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

I really like the game. I tried to give you 5 stars, but it says I must own this app to rate or review it. Same thing that happened to a person that I gave promo code to.

I never knew how many ways there is to wreck a motorcycle. I finished the first city level. I got to hand it to you, it's a very challenging app. I know you worked really hard on it, it shows.

Good job.

Wish it would let me leave a review or at least a ranking. It deserves it.

-Darrell

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well thank you very much for allowing so many Promo Codes for your new gaming app and Welcome to iMore as well first and foremost. I wish you the best and hope you receive a lot of positive feedback.:)

Micheal Gray

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

hi thanks for downloading my app and giving it a go, its always nice to hear feedback as not a lot do unfortunately, making it impossible to know what i should do next. glad to hear you like it though, I'm hoping to continue adding features and levels throughout next year, so any suggestions are welcome to further improve the game.

yes unfortunately anyone who use promo codes cant actually leave feedback, but with each update i think i will probably be releasing a handful of promo codes, just to get nice people like you say nice things about my game.

thanks

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

Happy Xmas and New Year! And thanks for the gift of free. I am sure others will download it besides me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711