QuickSchedule - iPhone weekly employee schedule maker

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
QuickSchedule

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quickschedule/id733594082?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quickschedule/id733594082?mt=8[/URL]

QuickSchedule is shooting for simplicity and usefulness. It is simple and the features are quick and easy for a reason. It does only a few things, but it does those few things very well. QuickSchedule is used to make weekly employee schedules for small business owners or managers who don?t have a lot of time. Alternatively, employees can make out the schedule for themselves and send it to management and each other.

These are the things my app does:

• Add employees with only first and last name, and optional email address if you want to send a copy of the schedule to them.
  • Add and fully configure daily shifts. You can set the shift name, start time and end time.
  • Remove shifts or employees by swiping to delete.
  • Set the first day of the week.
  • Each employee?s scheduled hours are totaled up in real time as they are assigned to shifts.
  • 1 button tap to send entire schedule out to every employee. The email has a scheduled hour summary for each employee. The email is formatted in text only to be compatible with the most email clients and computer/phone platforms.
  • After shifts and employees are in the app the way you want them, assigning them is done by simply tapping the shift, then tapping the employee you want to assign to that shift.
  • Rinse and repeat.

There are scheduling apps that do a whole lot more, and also have desktop application counterparts. These full-featured applications also take a while to learn to use and set up. QuickSchedule is down to earth. I made it for my wife, who manages a convenience store, after asking myself why she doesn?t use a big scheduling software package.
The answer is she doesn?t have the time to take out of her busy schedule to learn a new software package. She doesn?t want to have to create an account with yet another web service and have to remember another password. She doesn?t want to submit 10 pieces of information about each employee just to make out a schedule. She just doesn?t want the hassle. So I made her something that would take the place of her piece of notebook paper on a clipboard she was using and would actually make her life easier and more productive.

Above all, no personal information is collected and used anywhere but inside the app. It uses email addresses only to send out the schedule. The email is sent by your device's own email application.

Feel free to reply to this post with any questions. I am subscribed and will be notified immediately. I will answer every concern as fast as possible.

Thank you,
Darrell

Here?s the iTunes link again:
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quickschedule/id733594082?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quickschedule/id733594082?mt=8[/URL]

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Darrell and thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community.

#Naked Tuesday

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for sharing this wonderful app it's a refreshing way to handle a sometimes difficult and time consuming task

Sent from my iPhone 5

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Great app Darrell. I am using it.

#Naked Tuesday

Awesome! I really appreciate that! I just told my wife about the great comments you guys have give me. You have really made my day, you have no idea. This makes giving up my weekends and my vacation to work on the app worth every minute.

Thanks again.

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. I hate to ask, but could you rate it in the App Store? I need a couple more ratings for it to start showing up. If you don't have time, I understand.

Thanks again

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
WOW looks like you got some fans already so Welcome to iMore and thank you for such a great presentation on your app. I wish you much success with it. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your purchase, I hope you enjoy it.

If you like it, and have time, please rate and review.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, or on the contact form at the QuickSchedule support site.

The support site is still under development but is fully functional. I just want to make it a lot nicer than it currently is.

Again, I sincerely thank you for your purchase.

-Darrell

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
WOW looks like you got some fans already so Welcome to iMore and thank you for such a great presentation on your app. I wish you much success with it. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Thank you, the ambassadors and participants have been very welcoming.

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had any trouble with the app crashing? I have 1 customer that is having a problem that I suspect is a Date & Time or Regional setting on his phone. I know some of you have bought it and I want to make sure nobody has had any problems.

If you don't mind responding, I really would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Darrell

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any trouble with the app crashing? I have 1 customer that is having a problem that I suspect is a Date & Time or Regional setting on his phone. I know some of you have bought it and I want to make sure nobody has had any problems.

If you don't mind responding, I really would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Darrell

I have been swamped and haven't even opened it yet. I will try today

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Started playing with it tonight. Is there a way to take someone off a shift? I tried and wound up deleting him all together.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711