Google Now Notifications, where are they?

romeytang

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I installed the new Google search app and set up Google Now but I never get any notifications.

I had previously set it up on my old HTC One and would get notifications constantly. Is there something special I have to do to have the iOS app notify me of events?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I assume you can go to Settings->Notifications Center and set the notifications accordingly, however, I don't have Google Now installed so I'm only assuming.

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
The Android version is more full featured, including notifications. The iOS version lacked notifications until the latest (early November) release.

When the new version came, notifications are turned off (at least for me). Go into Google app settings and you should see an option to turn on notifications.

dcharleyultra

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
tuva7a4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

romeytang

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I had setup the setting right, guess I just expected it to function like the Android version. That version always had a notification in the notification shade. Oh well, maybe it will show me something useful one day.

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
So has anyone actually had a notification come through? I used to love that it would pop up and notify me of my travel time and I wish I could get it now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen