Re: Google Play Music has arrived!
It's pretty neat, I haven't messed around with the options too too much but my whole library is there.
It's ridiculously easy to get it in Canada, step-by-step below.
Get access to the US App Store:
- On your iPhone -
1) Open the Settings app
2) Scroll down and click on "iTunes & App Store"
3) Click your Apple ID at the top (eg. Apple ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4) Click "View Apple ID" from the dialog that pops up
5) Sign into your Apple ID, it should prompt you for a password if you have not logged in recently (eg. if you have not bought anything from the app store recently)
6) Click on "Country/Region"
7) Click on "Change Country or Region"
8) Click in the area where it stays "Store" (should currently have which store you are in)
9) Scroll to the top and select United States, then click next (bottom right)
10) Accept the ToS
11) You will have to confirm some details, easiest way to do it is in the "Billing Information" section select "None"
12) You will have to fill out a new 'state' since provinces don't exist and fill out a zip code, make something up. (MI, 14605)
13) Click next, in the bottom right
14) Congrats you're now in the US App Store, go search for w/e US apps you want.
15) When you're finished, repeat the steps to go back to the Canadian App Store.