To do-list with a Gaming Twist
I am here to share about a new to-do list app.
Fun to-do is one of the most intuitive and innovative to-do list app that you will ever come across.
App Name: fun to-do
Available for Devices: iPad and iPhone
Initial Release Date: 21 Aug, 2013
Latest version: 1.3
New Additions: Gaming twist in the to-do list.
iTunes link for iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-t...mUvbUpU2133483
iTunes link for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-t...mUvbUpU2133483
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later
This application is dedicated to make task accomplishment easier than ever. In the Appstore, already crowded with to-do lists, fun to-do has earned a unique recognition and a niche client base that loves to list down their daily tasks in form of bubbles.
• Color coded tasks are easier to remember
• Tags and image icons for easy visual recognition
• User can set due dates, time and priority
• Add tags to group and organize task
• Filter task by timeline(Today, Tomorrow, Week, Someday)
• Filter task by priority, date, completion status or tags
• Allows editing of task properties
• Numerous background options and design themes
• Import events and tasks from Facebook, Calendar and Reminder apps
• Post Directly to a Friend’s Facebook wall.
What’s New in Version 1.3
• Bringing on more fun by giving a gaming twist to the task bubbles.
• Users can now throw the chirpy bird from one bubble to another and attain high score.
• iOS 7 Compatibility
• Share your score on Facebook and Twitter or check your worldwide ranking with Game center.
Hope you guys like it...We are open to suggestions and would be glad if you could rate & review the app on the Appstore.
Our other app, Project Planning Pro, too is a popular Project Management app, having more than 2,50,000 downloads. Presently we are running a sign up campaign for it and offering free gifts. Here's the link http://www.planningproapp.com/deals/