To do-list with a Gaming Twist

Richard Crane

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am here to share about a new to-do list app.

fun_to_do_icon_100.png

Fun to-do is one of the most intuitive and innovative to-do list app that you will ever come across.

image1_ipad.jpg

App Name:
fun to-do

Available for Devices: iPad and iPhone

Initial Release Date: 21 Aug, 2013

Latest version: 1.3

New Additions: Gaming twist in the to-do list.

iTunes link for iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-to-do-for-ipad-daily-to/id646757608?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

iTunes link for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-to-do-daily-to-do-list/id637471336?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later

Developer: i2eConsultingLLC

This application is dedicated to make task accomplishment easier than ever. In the Appstore, already crowded with to-do lists, fun to-do has earned a unique recognition and a niche client base that loves to list down their daily tasks in form of bubbles.

image2_ipad.jpg

Unique features

• Color coded tasks are easier to remember
• Tags and image icons for easy visual recognition
• User can set due dates, time and priority
• Add tags to group and organize task
• Filter task by timeline(Today, Tomorrow, Week, Someday)
• Filter task by priority, date, completion status or tags
• Allows editing of task properties
• Numerous background options and design themes
• Import events and tasks from Facebook, Calendar and Reminder apps
• Post Directly to a Friend’s Facebook wall.

What’s New in Version 1.3

• Bringing on more fun by giving a gaming twist to the task bubbles.
• Users can now throw the chirpy bird from one bubble to another and attain high score.
• iOS 7 Compatibility
• Share your score on Facebook and Twitter or check your worldwide ranking with Game center.

image1_iphone.jpg

image2_iphone.jpg

Hope you guys like it...We are open to suggestions and would be glad if you could rate & review the app on the Appstore.:yes:

Our other app, Project Planning Pro, too is a popular Project Management app, having more than 2,50,000 downloads. Presently we are running a sign up campaign for it and offering free gifts. Here's the link http://www.planningproapp.com/deals/

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Richard Crane

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, Thanks to the community for giving a platform to introduce the app.

I will look forward for the app reviews so that app can be enhanced as per user's choice.

Thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods