Chicken Boy (+promo codes)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: New Game - Chicken Boy (+promo codes)

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to iMore and the best of luck with your new app. With the mention of Promo codes you might like to rethink and this is just advice nothing more, Just list your Promo Codes here for members to grab like the guy who asked you to PM him. The one thing is when someone wants a game they want it now, Get them while the iron is hot. Again Welcome to iMore and best of luck to you.

Funtomic

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the advice, here you go (feel free to pick those up):

A9TJP4WJ3NKL
YX6FY9MP6HEX
LWPFKYPMXEY4

swade86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the codes, checking out the game soon. Will give feedback as well

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

I've been playing this game for the past couple of days and I really like it. Excellent graphics. I made it through the first 3 worlds in a few days, but I think Alien Attack is gonna take me a while. I hope you will continue to develop and support it. Any plans on releasing more levels?

Last edited:

Funtomic

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the good words.

We have just released an update, unfortunately it does not include new levels yet. But stay posted :)

Kylehill86

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site

Hello chicken boy is actually a fun game with challenges my whole family plays and if so is there any codes you could give away if so thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner