- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone APP Review
I just launched a new APP called LineWikis. LineWikis acts as a HUB site for all the wonderful pictures you have taken over the years. Imagine being able to view every photo that has ever existed of your self, even the secret ones in your top drawer at the simple touch of an APP. LineWikis makes sure that all photos are kept private unless you choose to share them. Myspace, Facebook, etc. any site that you choose to share your photos with it will simply post to that social media site. Our goal is to provide you with an online photo album that will never get old or fall into the Trendy zone. We want to ensure that you will have a photo album to show your kids one day.
I would like some feedback good/bad on my product and any tips or alterations I can make to improve the APP. Thank you!! Download the FREE APP at the Apple store: "LineWikis".
Thank you for all your support in my endeavors! Also, let me know if you are interested in getting involved with this project.
Last edited by taz323; 11-14-2013 at 12:15 AM.
- 11-14-2013, 12:19 AM #2
Re: iPhone APP Review
Please Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Specifically, the part that reads, "We ask that you provide a link to your app in the official App Store, similar to “https://itunes.apple.com/?at=10l3Vy&...U2132715#8221; Any links other than those directing you to the iTunes Store are strictly prohibited*. Full iTunes link must be posted, do not use a URL shortener for addresses." I've since edited your thread and added the full iTunes link for your app. Thank you.
- By theKHMERboy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2013, 01:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:57 AM
- By Jimbos Jumbos in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2013, 10:24 PM
- By theKHMERboy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:50 PM