Games for iphone

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
i just wanted to know what games would you guys recommend for the iphone 5? something challenging like strategy game or some rpg adventure game? just want something to keep me busy on my spare time besides sim freeplay.. any suggestions?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My favorite is Infinity Blade, but that's been around forever. I have a gameboy emulator and I play a lot of gameboy games (I have to find out where I got the emulator from). Dungeon Hunter is fun!

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
My favorite is Infinity Blade, but that's been around forever. I have a gameboy emulator and I play a lot of gameboy games (I have to find out where I got the emulator from). Dungeon Hunter is fun!

How do you get a game to emulator on your iPhone? That would be something interesting I would like on my phone

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Free games are OK but a real hassle with the ads your faced to deal with

I recommend buying a few good games that not only play really well on the iPhone and will keep you occupied for a long time

Check out

BADLAND > easy controls elegant and so much fun lots of levels and updated a lot

Gold Diggers > excellent graphics easy portrait one handed game play

Cut the Rope > challenging mind bender when you get to the higher levels

Sent from my iPhone 5

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Here is a video I followed to get the Gameboy Emulator! I believe theres a step in the video that is no longer the same in safari, you'll have to read whats on the screen instead of following exactly what he says.

Here's the direct link to the emulator just in case. http://gba4ioskins.com/iemulators/

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying but I don't see the download link anywhere

Under the title GBA4iOS there's a link under "Want to download?" Click there and once that page loads it says "how can I install gba4ios" and click the link in that paragraph. The link says "this temporary web page". Follow those instructions on the page and it should download with no problem.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Under the title GBA4iOS there's a link under "Want to download?" Click there and once that page loads it says "how can I install gba4ios" and click the link in that paragraph. The link says "this temporary web page". Follow those instructions on the page and it should download with no problem.

thats cool thanks i think i got it now... is it neccessary to change the year to 2012?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2