10InARow - a fast paced numbers game that's easy to play but hard to master!

Ben Parks

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce a new number puzzle game that we launched in the app store a few weeks ago called, 10InARow.

The idea is to place randomly generated numbers in the game board one at a time in ascending order. As more numbers are generated the board will fill up leaving less space for new numbers. There's a hint that gives you an idea of what might be coming next so you can start to plan where you put each number. If you think a number won't fit then you can use a bomb to remove it.

If you manage to fill the board and get 10InARow you are rewarded with trophies and bombs. Each game is timed so faster times also gives you better trophies. If you run out of space for a number then the game ends in disappointment, but with a new found desire to play again and win!

The game is hooked into Game Center so there's plenty of chances to compete against your friends and compare stats.

You can download 10InARow from here:

iPhone:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/10inarow/id590390927?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

iPad:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/10inarowhd/id590391743?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

We hope you enjoy 10InARow!
Ben

Ben Parks

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Here are some screen shots of the game:

splash.png
menu.png
inplay.png
gamewon.png

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for coming to iMore and introducing our members the app you posted. Looks good and the best of luck to you. Once again Welcome. :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a lot of fun and congratulations on your release! I look forward to playing and hope that more people become interested in playing as well.

Ben Parks

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a lot of fun and congratulations on your release! I look forward to playing and hope that more people become interested in playing as well.

Thanks, it's been a lot of fun getting it ready for release.

But I'm learning that getting the app noticed is ten times harder than developing it. I've got plenty of experience writing code, but marketing and promotion are skills I don't have! :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77