Game Center Not Working

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with Game Center. When I open it I'm met with a blank screen, Opening up Game Center in Settings just shows my Apple ID with the spinning loading indicator under it & when I play games that use Game Center I'm not getting logged in which defeats the object of having games tie into Game Center for Achievements when it just decides to stop working?

Roland

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
settings reset should fix that for u, its the best way to fix many software problems. but backup your data first

It started working again yesterday evening when I changed from the Silicone, Aluminium & Gorilla Glass Life Proof case for a Gel & Leather Wallet case that I was using prior to the Life Proof case which seems strange as I was able to use game center fine for a while when I originally put the Life Proof case on.

Roland

Jennifer Kent

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I had the exact same problem. It just started a week ago. I tried turning my phone completely off and on and nothing. Then I read this thread tonight.

I don't know why your solution worked as there is nothing logical about why it should work, but it did. I took the case off. Turned it fully off. Turned it back on with the case off and both the game center and games are working perfectly again.

Thanks for posting this as I would never have though to try it otherwise.

Samantha Weber

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
So I was having the same problem. I took my case off to turned off my iPad turned it back on and my games center started working I don't know what's up with case making games are not work but thanks for the suggestion

pi511

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
(turn off automatic date-time setting)

take date setting back to two-three days past

power off

power on

open Settings-Game Center

sign in

correct date settings

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just think the mere fact that you all turned your phone off and back on or rebooting it was what did the trick.

SandyLD2014

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have been having the same issue for a few days - I have rebooted many times, but to no avail. I also upgraded to the latest software release this afternoon. I just found this thread and tried (on a lark) removing my cover and rebooted again. I am shocked to discover that this actually worked! I cannot explain it, but give it a try.

mtalal

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have been having the same issue for a few days - I have rebooted many times, but to no avail.and my iPhone 4s is javy sim.if I rest my mobile setting then my javy sim setting will be removed.so what will I do.plz ANS my question thank you

ClaraLR

May 15, 2014
Visit site
No, I have done that several times and nothing happened. I have just taken mine out of the keyboard case and still nothing.
Resetting deletes everything and you have to start again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I have done that several times and nothing happened. I have just taken mine out of the keyboard case and still nothing.
Resetting deletes everything and you have to start again.
To whom are you responding and what have you done several times as mentioned in your previous post?

Annette Lewis

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
My game centre app keeps crashing, I've tried taking the cover off, resetting, changing the date, switching on and off and still keeps crashing.. Any advise please

Naba Adel

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
OMG I tried that solution of removing the cover and robooting my device and it worked. This is really weird but I'm glad that it helped :)