I just installed the new iOS 9 software and my Game Center won't work
    10-31-2015 02:02 AM
    my game centre worked fine with iOS 9.0.2 until 2 days ago, then stopped working. I downloaded 9.1 and game centre worked for half a day but now I can't even get into game centre's settings to sign out and try the date trick. anything I can do to make my iPad mini work properly again? (besides waiting for Apple to release another half finished update)

also, within the App Store while in the purchased apps tab, every app on my iPad is shown as not being on my iPad and displaying the download symbol. if I delete an app and try to redownload it the download symbol does the rotating circle but won't even start downloading.

I've only had mipad for a month, during which time I loved it, briefly, but since the debacle that has been iOS 9... not so much.
    Last edited by callum macdonald; 11-02-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    11-02-2015 08:25 AM
    9.1 fix same problem for me
    11-15-2015 07:33 AM
    Try signing out of game center in Settings. Then sign back in.
    11-15-2015 10:06 AM
    it's not just game centre that doesn't work properly, game centre's settings are also affected so I can't get into the settings to sign out.

as I said previously every app on my iPad registers as not on my iPad and I can't download anything from the App Store. I also just noticed that I can't download anything from iTunes either.

these issues all started with update 9.1
    Last edited by callum macdonald; 11-25-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    11-25-2015 08:38 AM
    ... and now iBooks has also ceased to work. so pretty much every reason I got an iPad for is now broken because of 9.1

this is a joke Apple, and not a funny one. when you release 9.2 please, please make sure it's thoroughly tested and fixes the issues you are directly responsible for creating.
    11-26-2015 08:31 AM
    Is anyone else having problems with Game Center. When I open it I'm met with a blank screen, Opening up Game Center in Settings just shows my Apple ID with the spinning loading indicator under it & when I play games that use Game Center I'm not getting logged in which defeats the object of having games tie into Game Center for Achievements when it just decides to stop working?

Roland
    12-01-2015 02:13 AM
    settings reset should fix that for u
    12-02-2015 02:54 AM
    When I go to the setting and onto gamecenter it will freeze and I have a ipad air update 9.1
    12-08-2015 05:11 PM
    When I go to the setting and onto gamecenter it will freeze and I have a ipad air update 9.1
    Same thing is still happening with Game Center on iOS 9.2.1
    01-19-2016 09:36 PM
    I was having the same problem and this worked for me:

1. Switch to 'Airplane Mode'

2. Power off then power on again.

3. Go to 'Settings>Game Center' and 'Sign Out' of the 'Apple ID'

4. Once its signed out, power off then power on again.

5. Go back to 'Settings>Game Center' and 'Sign In'

Good luck.
    01-26-2016 10:18 AM
    After update 9.2.1 my Game Center will not load. It stays at a blank screen and will not go any farther. I can't sign out in settings because it freezes when I click Game Center. Games with Game Center are crashing so I can play only games without Game Center. I've tried turning phone completely off but doesn't work. Taken case off, doesn't work. HELP. I DONT HAVE ANY CLUE OF HOW TO FIX THIS. starting to hate apple.
    03-11-2016 02:54 PM
    This Game Center bug has plagued my iPad Air and now my iPad Pro for months.
    The suggestion above using the Airplane Mode method usually temporarily fixes the problem for me but now the bug is returning every day.
    Strange thing is my iPhone is not affected by the bug, but that is of little comfort as I play games only on my iPad.
    So many people get affected by this bug and Apple has not yet fixed it. It has been going on for years, just read past posts in all sorts of forums.

It has come to the point that I no longer purchase any games that require Game Center to play, including purchasing iap's.
    It is pathetic how Apple does not seem to give a toss.
    03-11-2016 06:39 PM
    That's happening with me too! I don't know how to fix it. I was using sims free play today (3-26-16) and it's blank.....the only time you can do stuff on game center right now is if you get a notification from it and click on the notification right away.
    03-26-2016 11:28 AM
    I Figured it out!!!!

Ok the process!

step 1: Go to settings

Step 2: navigate to Game Center

Step 3: Sign Out

Step 4: Reboot, after reboot is done power on and power off to be safe

Step 5: Sign back in

voil!
    05-03-2016 08:09 PM
    Is anyone having any trouble with their game Center my game center comes up and all the little balloons are there but when I touch it it says something about unable to connect connectivity problem things like that and I turn my computer off and I reset my boxes and my computer but nothing helps can anyone help
    08-13-2016 07:25 PM
41 12