Facebook App Update - Crashing

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here, started crashing about an hour ago. Now it won't start at all.

Happened to me also about that time I had to do a hard reset and it still crashed last thing I did was click on an App Store link on FB so I hard reset again and I finally got in

Sent from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I updated the Facebook app this morning on my iPhone5 and it was working fine until about 1/2hr ago, now when I open it, it crashes. I deleted it and reinstalled it but it still does the same thing. Is anyone else having this issue?

Same here with an iPhone 5. It's crashing after an update. Tried everything but no luck.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

same here, tried powering off and back on. no dice

Delete the app and re-download. Fixed it for me...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine quit showing new Notifications in the app today. And when it isn't crashing, it is showing me a status from 10 minutes ago followed by one from 2 days ago. Despite the fact that I am set to Most Recent. The entire app is a mess. Check out the reviews in the app store. 1 star after 1 star. Rather embarrassing considering this app was totally re-written to be in native code and was supposedly done so by a 'team of experts'.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Deleting and re loading works because you are downloading the old app not the update .. After you reload don't update and it will be fine ..

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine quit showing new Notifications in the app today. And when it isn't crashing, it is showing me a status from 10 minutes ago followed by one from 2 days ago. Despite the fact that I am set to Most Recent. The entire app is a mess. Check out the reviews in the app store. 1 star after 1 star. Rather embarrassing considering this app was totally re-written to be in native code and was supposedly done so by a 'team of experts'.

"Experts" lol

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Facebook update 6.7.1 on my iPhone 5 won't load.
ane8a9ed.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox