Sorry, could not come up with a better title. Several years ago I had the app 1Password. I believe I paid around $10 at the time. Sometime around IOS 6 I deleted it from my phone. Well, I went to put it back on and notice that in my 'apps not on your phone' section of the App Store, I do not see it listed in there. So, I went to search it in the app store and found it for $17.99 and no cloud icon suggesting I had already purchased it.
Is anyone aware of the developers making any changes that may have caused the need to re-purchase, or eliminated a former verion of the app perhaps? I am temped to click purchase to see if it says that I have already purchased the item. On the flipside, I am nervous to do so because I would never willingly pay $18 for this app with all of the alternatives.
- 11-08-2013, 10:18 AM #2
- 11-08-2013, 10:36 AM #4
Re: 1Password Question
1. Initiate iTunes on your computer
2. Select "Store" at the top of the screen and then select "View account". You will be asked to enter your iTunes passcode.
3. Scroll down to the "iTunes in the Cloud" section and then select "manage" next to "Hidden Purchases".
4. Select the "Apps" option and then peruse the list, if applicable.
- 11-08-2013, 11:18 AM #6
- 11-08-2013, 11:21 AM #7
- By TRICKorDEVICE in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2013, 10:50 PM
- By D Joe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2013, 02:56 PM
- By finn5975 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:22 PM
- By Algus in forum Mac MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:58 AM
- By punkyboy18 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:46 PM