Spotify Unlimited

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I am assuming this will moved to the apps forum. But to answer, I cannot say enough how much for me it is worth the money. You have access to virtually any album that is released, it is organized perfectly, you can create any playlists that you want, etc.

Now you can see artist biographies, you can see when and where they are touring, you can search by song album artist. I love that you can download any songs you want locally so that you can play without streaming. And with the Discover feature, along with the Radio, you are always able to discover new music.

I apologize, because I could go on and on. It is easily the best $10 a month that I could ever spend.

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I believe it's more affordable at $10 per month than rdio (which is $14.99). I like the ability to able to stream from your mobile device.

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Definitely worth it. I am frequently in areas with poor, or no, internet so being able to have playlists available offline is a total win. No other service does this for iPhone.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Yup there r lots of way to get it free. Money saved can go toward any upgrade in my apple devices, now that is worth it!

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hilarious. you guys that are saying/thinking you'll just use the "free" ones are sadly mistaken how Spotify premium works. i guarantee you there is NO free app that does what Spotify premium does

if you're a music lover, like me, it's priceless. i have albums galore downloaded and add as many as i wish

my suggestion is to try it. it's month to month NO strings attached

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR