Google's QuickOffice VS Apple's iWork apps.

poiman

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who had the chance to use both, which one works best? Which one gives you more options and functionality? Which one works better with Apple's Bluetooth Keyboad? Which one gives you better cloud support (Dropbox, Skydrive, etc...)? Any other exemples are welcome.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is safe to say that Apple software is made for Apple products, and both work seamlessly together and vice versa with Google software and products.

poiman

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
It is safe to say that Apple software is made for Apple products, and both work seamlessly together and vice versa with Google software and products.

Well, it's supposed to work that way. But it doesn't mean a third party app can't do better than a first party one. For exemple, on my iPad I use Chrome 90% of the time, the Gmail app instead of the Mail app and Facebook chat instead of iMessage. I was wondering if the same could happen with Office apps.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
QuickOffice beats the pants off of iWork. I use it whenever I'm looking to create documents or spreadsheets on the go. I bought the iWork suite in the past and I've never been able to get into it. Needs a lot of work.

Plus, QuickOffice integrates easily with Google Drive, giving me even more reason to use it.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2